SimRacing Screens


Jbvol's SimRacing Screens album on Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

GT2 Addon, R15 skins (by me) and Mazda Furai Addon for Enduracers

Two mod news in one day, I meant to post this before but I found this on F1 Classic shortly after my own 12 hours of Sebring (Just my luck)

GT2 For Enduracers, BMW M3, Corvette and even a new Aston Martin 
 A few new Audi R15 Skins by me, I will upload and give a link shortly.. Including one I've spent hours on, the R15 Plus
<
 The Aston Martin P1 and the Mazda Furai






Enduracers "Bonuses" can be found here: http://f1classic.your-talk.com/t4574p210-endurance-series-service-pack-1-finally-released   about five posts down with precise instructions.. 

And if you're looking for even more GT cars with even better physics and ultimate realism check out IMSA GT by rFactor-league.com   IMSA GT can be found Here.

I DON'T OWN ANY MODS IN THIS POST; THE SKINS FOR THE R15 ARE MINE.



Here is the link the the Audi skins: http://www.mediafire.com/?n2v73d5ipbjdr7j   Works with all of your R15 mods and comes with 4 skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment