SimRacing Screens


Jbvol's SimRacing Screens album on Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Final Edition of F1 2010 Reskinned almost completed. And "The Golden Bull" Revealed

Well it's been a great season for Formula One..That's all I can really say about it at this point. In celebration of the wonderful season I am releasing F1 2010 Reskinned v 3.0 (Final edition) featuring Virgin Racing updated for Qnet Sauber's logos removed from the sidepod and a few more color fixes.


For Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull's accomplishments I made this skin for fun. The Golden Bull which will soon be up on nogrip and RaceDepartment.

2 comments:

  1. Great news! There's no other complete skin pack around, so I am waiting for this one. Can you please post some screens of it and tell me if the previous problems and quality are fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan, I am releasing the final version of my skinpack right now actually! Screenshots will be up with the post later on today.

    ReplyDelete